Don’t miss out on the Elite Play action in the Zero Gravity Winter League!
Following the success of last year’s Zero Gravity Winter League, they have elected to return for a second year. This league features select players from all over New England. The league is available to both BOYS & GIRLS teams. Don’t drop the ball by missing this opportunity to supplement your travel team games with some Elite play!
1. Games – All games will be held on Saturday’s. Teams will play 2 games on the Saturday’s below. A team could play 3 games in one day to make up for a different week due to scheduling conflicts or weather. The Feb 11th weekend will be the championship tourney style weekend which will proclaim the champion of each grade and division level. Every team makes the playoffs.
Dec. 17 – Waltham, MA. (Brandeis)
Jan. 7 – Nashua, NH. (The RIM)
Jan. 14 – Danvers, MA. (Danvers Indoor Sports)
Feb. 4 – Hanover, MA. (The U)
Feb. 11 – Championship Playoffs (TBD)
2. Level of Play – All teams in a grade will enter the same pool. Your record after the Feb. 4 weekend will determine if you play in D1, D2, or D3 in the championship weekend. This method will prevent coaches from sand bagging (playing down).
3. Practices – THERE WILL NOT BE ANY PRACTICES. To many kids are playing town ball, MetroWest, and/or rec basketball during this same time frame.
4. Times – Our game times will be 8AM & 10AM, 9AM & 11AM,10AM & 12PM, 11AM & 1PM, and/or 12PM & 2PM. I will make sure to get everyone in and out to enjoy the weekend. These game times will be most suitable to not interfere with other leagues your child might play in.
5. Fee – The Zero Gravity Elite Circuit will be $275. The fee includes 11+ games.GET REGISTERED NOW